- The manuscript should be original in content and unpublished.
- All manuscripts should bear unique and appropriate titles.
- Plagiarism and grammatical errors/ mistakes must be avoided.
- The submission should be made in doc. format (MS Word).
- Co – authorship to a maximum of 2 person is allowed.
- A precise abstract of not more than 300 words should be contained.
- Uniform method for citation should be followed. (19th or 20th bluebook edition).
- Identification labels such as page border, watermarks, headers, footers, etc. shall not be used.
Word Limit : 1500 – 6000 words
Font Style : Times New Romans
Font Size : Heading :- 16
Sub Heading :- 15
Body Text :- 14
Citation :- 10
Subject of the mail : Submission of Article
*All the articles submitted should accompany a cover letter with the Name(s) of the Author(s), Institution/ Affiliation, the Title of the Manuscript and Contact Information including mail ID and Mobile Number.
*Once the approval of the article is intimated with the author, he/ she can withdraw the blog within 3 days of approval. No requests for withdrawal will be entertained once the blog has been published.