- The blog should be original in content and unpublished.
- All blog should bear unique and appropriate titles.
- Plagiarism and grammatical errors/ mistakes must be avoided.
- The submission should be made in doc. format (MS Word).
- Uniform method for citation should be followed. (19th or 20th bluebook edition).
- Identification labels such as page border, watermarks, headers, footers, etc. shall not be used.
- The authors are supposed to mention the source of the ideas/information that they have borrowed or referred.
- The blogs which are published in Lex Erudites are of interdisciplinary topics. Blogs with legal elements in it are highly appreciated.
Word Limit : 750 – 1250 words
Font Style : Times New Romans
Font Size : Heading :- 16
Sub Heading :- 15
Body Text :- 14
Citation :- 10
Subject of the mail : Submission of Blog
*All the blog submitted should accompany a cover letter with the Name of the Author, Institution/ Affiliation, the Title of the blog and Contact Information including mail ID and Mobile Number.
*Once the approval of the blog is intimated with the author, he/ she can withdraw the blog within 3 days of approval. No requests for withdrawal will be entertained once the blog has been published.
To Submit Your Blogs- CLICK HERE
For all queries regarding the submitted blogs- firstname.lastname@example.org