We are delighted to host our next webinar “Seeds to Fruits of Overseas LL.M- Tools to Unlock Seats at Prestigious International Universities” on 31st January 2021 at 11.30 AM. The key speakers of the session are Adv. Kiran Manokaran, advocate practising at the High Court of Madras and L. Gopika Murthy, an associate at the Herbert Smith Freehills.
About the Speaker
L.Gopika Murthy is an alumnus of NLSIU, Bengaluru and thereafter completed her Bachelors in Civil Law from the prestigious University of Oxford. She began her career at Herbert Smith Freehills, London, and currently practices as a Dispute Resolution Lawyer at their Melbourne office. Gopika hails from Trivandrum, Kerala. Adv. Kiran Manokaran is a Legal Associate in Kasturi & Sundar Associates and he regularly appears before the High Court of Madras. He completed his Bachelors in Law from SASTRA University and LL.M from Penn State University under a full scholarship. He previously worked as a Research Consultant to Amnesty International India and as a legal advisor to the OHCHR. He is also currently serving as an Honorary Legal Advisor to My Story As A (Wo)man Foundation, an NGO dedicated to promoting gender equality and addressing gender-based violence. Mr. Manokaran area of expertise includes Arbitration, Antitrust, Indirect Taxes, Insolvency and Bankruptcy, Insurance and Property disputes. He was also the recipient of the ‘Best Law Student of the Year’ award in 2017 conferred by the prestigious Menon Institute of Legal Advocacy Training (MILAT) in collaboration with the Society of Indian Law Firms (SILF) and Penn State University. Having been an ardent student mooter, Mr. Manokaran continues to guide students from several law schools in India for National and International Moot Court Competitions and is a familiar panelist in various academic events.
Please read the instructions carefully before proceeding on to the registration
- The platform for the session will be run the world.
- All the registered attendees will receive a unique link for accessing the event to your e-mail (e-mail id used during the registration process) on 30th January 2021 by 5pm.
- All the attendees are requested to create an account with the registered e-mail id once you receive the event link.
- Attendees who are viewing the session through smartphones/ i-pad must install the run the world application available at Apple Store & Play Store.
- If you does not receive the link by 10 PM on Saturday, you can contact us through our support portal
REGISTER NOW! – FREE REGISTRATION